This is what we know so far regarding the Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley duet.
– It will be the upcoming single off Brad Paisley’s album.
– Will be available around Memorial Day (around May 30th)
– It is about a couple rekindling their romance
– It was written by Brad. He felt it was missing something, so he delayed his album to get Carrie on board.
– Those who have heard it are saying it’ll be huge.
– It is a power ballad with a huge ending.
– According to Brian Mansfield, “if your average power ballad was a kiss, this one would slip you a little tongue”
– The lyrics to the chorus are as follows:
Do you remember how it used to be,
We’d turn out the lights and we didn’t just sleep
Remind me, baby, remind me
So on fire, so in love
That look in your eyes that I miss so much
Remind me, baby, remind me.
Is it just me or are those lyrics amazing and hot?
This is beyond hot!
I totally agree!
I’m not familiar with both artists but any song with a chorus like gets my attention :p
It definitely does :p
Both artists are awesome! Check them out 🙂
Carrie Underwood is amazing!
She most definitely is! 😀
So far its just you 😛
Naaaa just kiddin…well I need a listen…pronto!
Hahaha trust me :p Legions are waiting for this :p it’s like the biggest thing in country music this year :p
And we all need a listen pronto!
I can’t freaking wait for this. Aww, Brad wanted Carrie on the project. That just makes it even more awesome. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The “Ahhhhhhhhhh” is how we’re all feeling now :p
Pingback: The Carrie Underwood Authenticness « A Separate State of Mind
Brad and Carrie do good together to begin with…i bet this one will just take over stations! There is no doubt…I hope they make a video too!
Oh it will definitely take country radio by storm. They are the format’s top radio artists. Merge them together on what looks to be a huge song and it will explode.